Many companies today are able to analyze their business by producing periodical reporting which is usually reviewed by managers and decision makers within the company who expect to receive, not just correct reports, but also that can be easily interpreted.
Once the KPI that are fundamental for the business are identified, it becomes necessary that they are made available to the company’s management as periodical reports.
Periodic reporting is efficient when:
- it is easily to interpret;
- has no ambiguities;
- can be easily compared;
- can help improve business productivity.
By automating production there will be the following advantages:
- savings in time and resources;
- cost reduction;
- almost zero possibilities of errors;
- better reporting usability.